Monday, February 6, 2012

Gary Yourofsky: Best Speech You Will Ever Hear

Before you say "ahhh boring speech", I have to tell you ... that's what I thought before I watched this.  My boyfriend wanted me to watch it.  I was like, fine, we have some time, might as well see how it goes.  It was so amazing that it was done before I knew it.  The first part isn't the greatest but it keeps getting better and better and better!

There are some graphic scenes (two of them ... he will warn you and switch to a video) which I fast forwarded through.  Well the second one, we watched a tiny bit of it and I started crying so we fast forwarded through that one too.

It is about vegetarianism, animal cruelty, etc.  It is so hard to review.  The video is just something that you need to watch to fully understand!  The video is below but you can also go to this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es6U00LMmC4&fb_source=message



1 comment:

  1. I watched this video, and this is what made me decide to change my diet to a vegan one.

    ReplyDelete