Monday, July 4, 2011

Ab Rocket

I just ordered an Ab Rocket (https://www.abrocket.com/).  You can see a basic picture here: http://www.davidhayden.com/photos/abrocket.jpg  Luckily I got it for free!  (I got to redeem my RBC Rewards points ... and that is the first item I decided to choose).

They had the option of P90X which I heard was amazing.  But that option disappeared all of a sudden ... once I finally had the points for it!  Frustrating!

Anyway, I ordered this Ab Rocket!  It comes with one DVD of Fat Blasting Workouts, a meal plan manual called Blast Away the Calories, and recipe cards.  It should arrive in about four weeks, so I will let you know how it is in that time!  I'm hoping that it helps!

For some reason, I've got a belly now!  It is really annoying.  I've never had a stomach at all!  I'm had big thighs and legs (which, yes, I've always hated) but never a stomach.  Now my thighs and legs are more in shape but this belly won't go away!  To be honest, my boyfriend loves my belly!  Apparently it is fun and comfortable.  But I still don't think it is that attractive.

Soooo I'm going to work on doing some more situps.  I've been walking a lot each day.  This past weekend, I walked 19 km in one day.  I've been at about 8 km per day with two days during the week on a "break" day.  It is making me feel a lot better and a lot more in shape.  I saw my dad on the weekend and he said it looks like I've been loosing weight.  That is definitely a compliment coming from him!

I'm really excited to get this Ab Rocket!  Let me know if you have had any experience with it!  Or any good exercise programs or plans in general!

2 comments: