Monday, July 18, 2011

Questions That People Don't Ask

This is just a fun survey.  Feel free to do it if you want ... post it in your blog or not.  I came across it on this website: http://www.quizopolis.com/survey/4725/60-Questions-People-Dont-Ask-Survey/
The website is really funny.  I took out some questions as they just didn't seem to work.  But all in all, fun survey!

When's the last time you ran?
Really ran?  As in at the gym or something?  It has been a while.  I prefer to walk.

Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
Nope!

What are you dreading right now?
I'm not sure.

Do you celebrate 420?
You bet!

Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
I rarely get 6 hours of sleep a night ... 8 hours just seems like way too much!

If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would ya'll do?
Walk to the park, maybe watch a movie, bake cookies, something like that.

Have you ever been on your school's track team?
Nope.

Do you own a pair of Converse?
Nope.

Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Yes.  Yum.  So delicious!

Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
Nope I haven't!

How do you eat oreos?
I take the top off.  Then I heat half the icing.  Then I eat half the bottom.  Then I eat the rest together.

Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
Yes I have.  When I had a crush on a guy (guys?) way back when.  Years ago!

Are you cocky?
Yeah, I kind of am.

Could you live without a computer?
Not really.  I earn money from my computer.  It's helpful.

Do you wear your shoes in the house?
Yeah.

Who or what sleeps with you?
No one does!  I sleep alone!  Unless my boyfriend comes over (on weekends).  Then I get to sleep with someone!

At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
I really have no clue.

How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house?
I have one cell phone.

What do you do when you're sad?
Cry?

Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
My boyfriend.  Then my family.

Last time you saw your best friend?
I don't really have "best friends".

Are you in high school?
No, been there done that!

What jewelry are you wearing?
None right now.

Is anyone on your bad side now?
Hmmm yes I suppose.

What's the first thing you do when you get online?
Check email.

Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?

I have worn my boyfriend's sweater a couple of times when I have been cold.

What are you doing tomorrow?

Working!

Favorite name for a girl?
Angela.  Hayli.

Favorite name for a boy?
Kevin.  Joe.

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
I'm not sure.  Haven't decided.

When was the last time you left your house?
This afternoon.  I went to visit a house, went grocery shopping, and went to get the mail!

Do you have a dishwasher?
No I don't!

What noise do you hear?

Right now?  The fan.

Would you survive in prison?
No :(.

Who is the youngest in your family?

My little sister.

If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likely over pack?
Definitely me.  Aha.

What's the last thing you purchased?
Cherries from the grocery store!

Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
No way.  I have a little sister.  She would never pay for stuff for me.  Me, on the otherhand.  I pay for stuff for her!

What brand are your pants right now?
I am not sure.

What irritates you most on the internet?
Spam!  Ads!

What brand is your digital camera?

Canon

Do you watch movies with your parents?
I have before.  I don't live with them so not really.  Maybe once or twice a year.

Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?

Nah.  I don't wear perfume that much.  Only if I think I smell.  Hah.  Seriously though, I have one bottle of perfume.  A friend got it for me for my birthday.  I don't buy it myself.

Are you taking college classes right now?
Not right this instant.  I just graduated in May and I will be taking courses again in either September or January.

Do you go online everyday?
Yes, I do!

2 comments: