Monday, July 11, 2011

Positivity ... Moderator Position

These past couple weeks have been kind of rough.  Nothing too "great" has happened.  I've been feeling really down ... sick, tired, unhappy.  I've been extra stressed out too.  I even took a break and went to my parent's place for a bit to have some "time off" from regular life.

I did get good news though!  There is this forum website that I'm on daily.  It's a great community and I really enjoy it.  Lots of really cool information.  Anyway ... there was a volunteer moderator spot open in one of the forum.  I applied, thinking it would be pretty cool.  But it is a busy forum and I've only been on there for about ... eight months?  Not exactly a long time.

Anyway ... I got the position!

I'm pretty excited.  I know it's a volunteer position and not really a "big deal" but I think it will be fun.  Already, I've had a good time.  I'm trying to figure out all my extra mod capabilities and whatnot but it's good.  I'm pretty excited and very happy.  It did make my day to be offered that position!

3 comments:

  1. where's the forum? always looking for more positivity :)

    (and congrats!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm pretty excited about it :)

    ReplyDelete