Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January 2011's Best Songs

1. Mark Knight - Devil Walking

Doesn't this song make you want to dance? I could dance for hours and hours just from this song. Such a great beat. Definitely a club song!

2. Pitbull - Hey Baby

Another dance song. The beat - their voices - amazing. Another song that is popular in clubs and parties and for dancing. The lyrics aren't anything special, it's just the music. The chorus is just - wow!

3. Swedish House Mafia - Miami 2 Ibiza

Can you tell I like dance songs? This is another that I can't stop dancing to! The accent just makes the song incredible. I don't know why, but it does! They are known for their house music. Since I started listening to them, I haven't been disappointed! This is my new favourite of their though!

4. Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me

Okay, so I liked it the first time I heard it. But then it was on the radio *way* too much. So I got fed up with it. But you know what - it's still a really good song. Very catchy. I'm not really a Britney Spears fan but I'm definitely into this song.

5. Kesha - Blow

When aren't Kesha's songs amazing? Another one of those songs that will definitely be a hit! I absolutely love her voice. There is something different about it. And I love her style and everything. She is herself - unique, different, fun. And this song ... a lot of fun!

2 comments:

  1. ahh a list where I know most of them, cool stuff. Really like Kesha lately

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you know some of them! :)
    And Kesha is pretty awesome - I actually get to see her in concert in a couple of months!!!!

    ReplyDelete