Sunday, February 13, 2011

Movie Review: No Strings Attached

I watched this movie last weekend and I have to say it is a great movie. Very funny!

First off though, I want to say my one complaint about this movie. It was rated 14A. Personally, I think it should have been rated R! It was very, very sexual and referenced both sex and drugs a lot. Neither which I would say is appropriate for a 14 year old. I would hardly want my 17 year old sister watching it!

But overall, once you get past the fact that 14 year olds just should not be watching it, it was great! In summary, there are these two friends who just use each other for sex. There is a lot of drama that goes on - friends, family, drugs, ex-girlfriends, sex, work, etc. Eventually the two of them fall in love with each other (I know, expected!) but they won't really admit it to each other. I won't go on completely because I don't want to spoil it for you but it has a very nice ending!

It is definitely a movie that I would recommend to those over the age of 18 and who want a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment