Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May 2011's Best Songs

1. Black Eyed Peas - Just Can't Get Enough
The Black Eyed Peas never fail to come out with a good song, do they?  I love the lyrics.  They are meaningful.  Even though my music tastes have definitely changed, I will always be a Black Eyed Peas fan.  I love how the sound and beat switches it up to keep the song interesting.

2. Chromeo ft. La Roux - Hot Mess
The first time I heard this song, I wasn't really a fan.  But then it got really catchy.  Now I have to move to it every time!  It has a unique sound to it.

3. Tom Novy feat. Michael Marshall - Your Body
Definitely one of those "get up and dance" songs!  Great for partying, clubbing, dancing, and having a great time.  Every time this song comes on my playlist, I'm dancing around the room like a maniac.  The lyrics are awesome too.  There are some different remixes of this song around but my personal favourite is the Alex Kenji remix.

4. Kristina Maria - Let's Play
I heard this song numerous times and always thought "wow".  I finally was able to look it up and have now been listening to it nonstop.  Her voice is amazing.  The lyrics are seductive.  And the music is amazing.  I love the chorus.  Again, this isn't really the type of music I have been listening to lately but this song is just too catchy!

5. Studio Apartment feat. Rae - Your Words
I just close my eyes and move to this song.  I love the music in this song.  It seriously makes my skin tingle.  Oddly enough, I can't listen to this song on repeat.  There are plenty of remixes of this song too.  I love the ones that make it more into a house song.  Either way, the song is incredible.

2 comments:

  1. OMG. I feel like an old lady. I don't know any of these songs! Yikes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That's okay! I have a specific type of music I like and not everyone will know it :). I should link it to a youtube song, or their website, or something. I will do that next time :).

    ReplyDelete