Monday, April 18, 2011

My Favourite Things

I've been having a terrible week, and I know the next week and a half will be equally bad.  This is due to a terrible "unpaid job" that I have to do as a requirement for graduation.  So I've decided to try and be more positive by thinking about all the things in life that I love ... or enjoy ... or something.  Well, things that make me happy!

1. my boyfriend
2. my friends
3. amazing music
4. dancing and partying
5. swimming
6. getting dressed up
7. baking delicious cookies
8. challenging myself with a computer problem
9. vanilla scent
10. cats

Random ... I know.  That's the point.  So name a few things that make you happy?

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this ... when things are going crummy, we've got to remember the simple things that make us smile ... I actually wrote about my simple pleasure a few months ago: http://floatlikeabuttahfly.blogspot.com/2010/11/simple-pleasures.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. my Zboo
    2. my very special manfriend
    3. my friends
    4. live concerts
    5. travelling
    6. knitting
    7. photography
    8. giving (non monetary)

    Btw...love this post! Keep your head up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both of you! I love the positive comments :)
    @Kerry - great post, I wrote a quick comment too :)
    @DaiseeG - nice list! It's great to be able to think back on these things when you're not feeling super positive!

    ReplyDelete