Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Apartment Hunting

Apartment hunting ... that's what I've been up to lately!  It's so exhausting.  I will find tons of apartments but there is always something wrong with them: too expensive, wrong location, bed bugs, no balcony, sketchy area.  The ones that don't have those problems never have any vacancies either.

We did end up finding a couple places to see last week but none of them worked out.  We have three more appointments for places to see tomorrow.  WISH ME LUCK!

I do like my place here but I am excited for a real apartment.  As long as we find something, I will be moving in May - yay!  A month and a half ... that's not really too far away eh!

On a side note ... it is finally spring?!?  Already??  I didn't even wear a coat outside today.  Two days ago, I was going all out, in a winter coat, mittens, earmuffs, and a scarf!  Hah!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo! That's exciting! You'll find a great place. The universe is just making you do a little work for it. ;)

    ReplyDelete