Monday, October 25, 2010

Is The Grass Always Greener On The Other Side?

I'm mostly thinking of this in terms of relationships. Have you ever been with one guy (or girl) and been unsure of him or her? I have most definitely been in this situation before and it's hard. It's a matter of determining whether or not this other person is worth the risk.

Are you happy with what you have already? Do you feel like there is more out there for you? What do you want with the rest of your life? These are some of the questions you should ask yourself.

In my situation, it was a matter of changing how my perfectly happy and comfortable life had been for three years. I got a glimpse of something new, something different, something exciting. It intrigued me. I had to weigh the pros and cons to see what was the correct choice. As far as I know, I made the right choice. I chose to go with the grass on the other side. But it's not always the right choice. The right choice is to be determined by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment