Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October 2010's Best Songs

1. Ke$ha - We R Who We R

If you want to move, this is the song for you! I can't get enough of it. It really makes me want to go out and party and dance and just have a lot of fun. That is what Ke$ha's music is good for most of the time anyway - having a good time!

2. Girlicious - 2 In The Morning

I just saw them in concert a couple months ago so I'm still very into them! Their music is, as always, incredible. It is another one of those songs that you just want to dance to and go crazy.

3. Chris Brown - Yeah 3X

His songs are always amazing. It's such a nice song!! I absolutely love his voice, I fall in love with him every time I hear him. It's pretty new, so you should take a listen.

4. Will.i.am and Nicky Minaj - Check It Out

The moment I heard this song, I was like "Video Killed the Radio Star" ... then I wondered why it was on the radio station now. Great song based on a previous great song. These two work wonderfully together.

5. Danny Fernandes - Automatic

Danny Fernandes is, well, pretty amazing himself. If you haven't heard his previous songs (Fantasy, Private Dancer, Never Again), then you are seriously missng out. He is not someone to miss. This song has such a catchy beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment