Monday, November 15, 2010

Ready For Finals?

It seems like we have just finished midterms and now we have finals to study for? Ridiculous ... I know!! The school year tends to go by sooo fast! I'm never sure if that's a good thing or not.

My biggest piece of advice for finals - start studying NOW! They are going to come sooner than you think! Make sure you know your stuff now. Don't keep putting things off. I've been there and done that and it just doesn't work. Studying early pays off!

What I like to do to study is dedicate one day a week to each subject. It should work okay. You might take an extra day for a difficult subject or something but it should work well on average. For example, I have four subjects this term. So on Monday, I'll study for Subject 1. On Tuesday, I'll study for Subject 2. On Wednesday, I'll study for subject 3. On Thursday, I'll study for Subject 4. Friday is my "make up day". So that's used to study for one of the days that I missed. Saturday is my break day because I don't have time to study on Saturdays. And on Sunday I'll study for Subject 3 because it is the toughest class that I have. Good schedule. You can really make it work for you.

All in all ... final exams may not be starting right now but they'll be done in just over a month. So start studying, all! You can do it. And good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment