Monday, November 29, 2010

My Favourite Class

Have you ever had a class where you just wonder why? Why are you there? Why is it necessary? Particularly 8 a.m. classes ... perhaps you know I have an 8 a.m. class that I'm just not fond of ... thus the sarcastic title.

I went to class earlier today and we learned about English. Not bad, except it wasn't English class, it was a completely different class! The even more annoying thing is tha tI know this stuff already. It is stuff that I learned in high school, years ago. Totally unimportant. I have yet to figure out why my professor was talking about it for that dreaded hour of class. Why was I there?

There are often classes like this. I actually have two of them which is very annoying. Sometimes I just feel like I'm ahead of everything and everyone here. I mean, the people here are great, but I feel different. I am way too excited to graduate in five and a half months.

I don't really have any advice for those in a similar situation. Stick it out? I don't know. I just try and keep myself busy. I write (hey, when do you think I have time to write my blogs?). I do other homework. And, most of the time, I just daydream ... and, for those 8 a.m. classes, wish I was asleep!

For those of you with classes like this, just stick it out ... and look forward to the end. It's there!

No comments:

Post a Comment