Monday, December 20, 2010

Food and Activity Tracker - Amazing Site

I have just found an amazing website! For those of you who want to eat right, lose weight, gain muscle, etc., this is the perfect site for you!

http://www.mypyramidtracker.gov.

What does this site do? Well you can input what you ate during a day and what kind of exercise you did during the day. It calculates the health values. It calculates the nutriet values. You can see what nutrients you need to eat more or less of.

I love the ease of adding foods in and it just keeps track of everything and calculates everything for you. That way you can see what you need to improve on! I just found it a couple days ago and I plan to continue using it. I'm going to input all my activities at the end of every day. I'll see how I can improve my eating pattern! I'm just very excited about this and feel that it can really help me out in my quest to become fit and healthy.

Perhaps this will help you, perhaps not. I'm hoping you at least take a look at it because, well, it is an amazing and very helpful site!!

No comments:

Post a Comment