Monday, December 27, 2010

How was your Christmas?

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays ... whatever you celebrate!). I know I did. I got to spent time with some family I haven't seen for a while. It certainly was nice.

Did you exchange gifts with your family/friends? One of my favourite gifts this year was a new camera from my dad. I've been out looking for a new camera for the past few months so I was excited to get one from him! He knows cameras very well so I'm sure he picked out a good one for me! I'm excited to start using it! Some other cool gifts that I got included a computer game, a movie, and some clothes. I gave out a lot of homemade calendars this year which was fun! I also gave out a couple tickets. I gave my boyfriend tickets to a concert later on this year (also one for me, so I can go with him!!). I got my parents tickets for a comedy show. They are really big on comedy. I can't say it's my favourite thing, but they enjoy it, so they will have a great time together. I promised my sister a shopping trip. Mostly because I'm the one of us with some style, and I'm hoping she'll pick up on it soon!

We also had some delicious food! My aunt made some turkey and mashed potatoes - it was amazing! I'm still full from the meal, and it's two day later!

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas! I hope that you at least got to spend some time with loved ones.

Soon it's New Years Eve! Does anyone have any plans yet? I am hanging out with my boyfriend and we're probably going out clubbing or something (typical). I'm sure it'll be a good time. And I will definitely report back!

Merry Christmas ... and Happy New Year ... it's almost 2011! Feel free to post about how you spent your Christmas or your plans for New Years Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment