Monday, September 12, 2011

My Goals In Life

I'm finding it difficult to figure out what I want to do with my life.  Yes, still.  Good news, I now have a better part time job.  It will pay for rent and groceries which is great.  I'm very happy about it.  But I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I want to do with my future.  I do have some ideas though.
  • own my own bakery
  • work in customer service for an animal shelter
  • cook meals for homeless people
  • get back into web design and do contract work
  • go back to school for marketing (and go from there)
See, there are quite a few cool things I could do.  But they are often so different!  And the thing is, I've got interests beyond those things too!  I'm going to write a brief list of my interests
  • swimming
  • baking
  • web design
  • going out dancing
  • cooking
  • helping people
  • sewing
  • photography
  • listening to music
It's so hard to figure things out!!!

Why is life so confusing?

2 comments:

  1. Girl when you figure it out let me know! I love my current job but would love to really know what my goal in life should be...... or when the kids get older for me, what do I really want to be doing??? You've got a great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha will do ;p
    I know, I am enjoying my job so far but is it really my goal? I mean it's fun, I like the people .. but for the rest of my life? For it to be my goal? I don't know.
    You should do your own list too! :)

    ReplyDelete