Monday, August 2, 2010

About Me

Hey everyone!  I thought I'd just give a quick little introduction about myself after the first post.

I am currently a college student in Ontario, Canada.  It's the summer right now so I have a full time job at home and, in less than a month, I get to move back to college, which I am very excited about.  I have a couple part time jobs for when I am at school.  I am the type of person who enjoys being busy (thus why I'm a full time student, have two jobs, and have a volunteer position that I think will be about as much as the jobs!).

Some of my interests include friends and family, computers, current events, music, college, decorating, fashion, health and fitness, and food.  Quite a variety, yes, and I do plan to post about all of these!  Because it's August right now, I think I will stick to some posts about college and current events for now and then gradually move on to other topics.  I'll see what my readers would like!

I am very close to my family and friends. I feel very lucky actually to be so close to my family. I always keep in contact with them when I'm away at school. I just have one sister and she is awesome so I don't want to lose the relationship with her. I have some great friends. I will likely mention them in future blogs as well, perhaps without names, but they will be referenced. But friends and family are important to me.

I am always open to opinions - comments, compliments, criticism - whatever you have to say.  You can email me personally at blog.llama112@yahoo.com or comment on any of my posts. If you make a comment that I feel would go well in one of my blogs, I may use it. I will respond to you and ask if you would like your name attached to it. If not, I will reference you as Anonymous. If you would not like something posted, just let me know in the email, no problem!

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask. I think this works for an introduction! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment