Thursday, July 28, 2011

Why My Boyfriend Is Amazing

I've talked about him in a few posts but I want to really emphasize how awesome he is!  (Also he is going to read this blog sometime I'm sure hah!)  So I decided to come up with a list!

1. He gets excited for me when I have good news (even though I get ridiculously over-excited).
2. He always look after me when I need it.
3. He encourages me to eat healthy.
4. He treats me like an equal.
5. He actually listens to me.
6. I never have to feel ashamed or embarrassed about anything around him.
7. He is my common sense when I don't have any.
8. He sometimes pays for me.
9. He encourages me to follow my dreams.
10. He compliments me.
11. He often puts me as a priority.
12. He helps me out if I need it.
13. He supports me (like what I decided to do or what I want to do) especially if my family doesn't.
14. We can have intelligent conversations.
15. We have some common interests and some different interests which makes it interesting.
16. We just "get" each other.
17. He appreciates what I do for him.
18. He visits me every weekend so we can see each other.
19. He tells me that he loves me.
20. He shows me that he loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment