Monday, November 28, 2011

Another Happy List!

I apparently missed updating last Monday.  I was sooo tired that day.  I thought I had scheduled a post but I guess not.  Oh well.  Anyway, I've felt the need to make another "happy list" aka reasons to be happy about life.

1. My job is amazing.  I don't dread going to work (unless it's at 9 a.m. ... I'm not a morning person) and I love being there.
2. I'm getting paid more than minimum wage and I can ALWAYS make my rent.
3. I really enjoy my apartment - it's spacious and cute and comfortable.
4. I just got my hamster a new cage and it's larger and has more things to do in it - I think she'll be really happy with it.
5. My hamster is the most adorable thing in the world.
6. I have an awesome boyfriend who is always awesome.
7. I was not feeling very great last week but I've been feeling a lot better today and yesterday.
8. I got some awesome Black Friday deals!
9. I'm pretty much done my Christmas shopping (I love Christmas shopping).
10. I'm excited about staying meat-free ... although I miss meat ... I know it's a really good thing for me to do!
11. I got a new computer about a month ago (I've been needing one for a while) and it is gorgeous.
12. Christmas is in less than a month which means I get to go visit my family for a couple days.
13. I got to see fireworks today.
14. I watched a couple episodes of The Big Bang Theory today ... and I forgot how absolutely hilarious it is!
15. I have super awesome friends and family!

Tell me some positives in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment