Monday, January 2, 2012

Zinn's Fashion Don'ts!

1. Body suits.  I don't understand them at all.  Do people really wear them daily?  I can't help imagining how uncomfortable it would be.  And, of course, it would be awkward to go to the washroom.  Then, to top it all off, it is just plain ugly.

2. Fair isle pattern shirts.  I can understand if my parents or event grandparents are wearing it.  It is kind of an older fashion. But I think anyone under 30 should not be wearing one of those hideous patterned shirts.

3. Socks in heels or sandals.  No matter what colour, style, etc. the answer is no!  Tights, pantyhose, those can go in heels.  Heels are for dressing up.  No socks in heels!

4 comments:

  1. I agree! And while I haven't worn a body suit forever but if you do wear one and put jeans on over it, then some times it's not a bad look! ;0) he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine how uncomfortable a body suit would be! I guess I figure, if you're wearing jeans over top, why not just wear a shirt? :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very happy to report I don't wear any of those items. ;)

    ReplyDelete