Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Christmas cookies
that my boyfriend and I made!
Happy Holidays to everyone!  Personally I celebrate Christmas - so Merry Christmas! :)

What are your plans for the holidays?  Today, I'm just spending some time with my family and then my dad's family as well.  Then tomorrow, my family is visiting my mom's family for a Christmas dinner.  Lots of food and lots of company!  Hah!

I'm really only at my parents for a couple days, so hopefully I get a chance to actually spent time with them (and my sister) and hopefully we aren't rushing all over the place all the time.  I'm hoping to relax, since I haven't really in the past few days!

Tell me how your Christmas / holidays / break is going!  What are your plans?  Anything exciting?

3 comments:

  1. I'm in snowy Vermont for the holidays with my whole family. My little nieces are keeping everyone very busy.

    Merry Christmas! Hope you enjoyed your family time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zinn, Merry Christmas girl! Your cookies look wonderful! I pray it was a good time and peaceful for you. We had a good time with my family having lasgna with my parents and opening gifts. Now tomorrow we are on my way to my in-laws for christmas and New Year's! That is sure to be the bigger blast for me, Love it there! Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas :) The cookies were delicious! I'm glad you are all enjoying your holidays!
    :)

    ReplyDelete