Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's Feeling Like Spring!

Okay, so I know spring doesn't technically start until the middle of March. But, in the middle of February, it is starting to feel like spring!

This past week, I haven't had to bundle on the mittens, hat, scarf, winter coat, and boots. It has been so nice!

I am one of those people who loves the warm weather (not hot - just nice and warm!). I love being able to just sit outside, even if I have to wear a sweater. But in jeans, a t-shirt, and a sweater. That's so nice. I hate the freezing cold weather! It's so brrrr ... not fun! It is just such a relief after the cold winter.

It is also so pretty outside. With the flowers growing. And starting your garden. Okay, I don't have a garden, but I want to have one!

I want spring to come even faster now!

No comments:

Post a Comment