Friday, March 18, 2011

I've Been Away :(

So ... I have been away ... I have missed almost two weeks!  I try to post regularly on Mondays but I completely missed it this Monday!

An update on what's been going on in my life
  • I've gotten extra shifts at work which is great because it means more money!
  • School has decided to give me lots of assignments recently
  • I had an interview for a three week work placement (which went really well! and I hope I get!)
  • I competed in my school's Skills Competition (I will find out in two weeks if I won - I think I did!)
  • I've been house hunting as I move out at the end of April
So essentially - I've been busy.  I would love to say that the weekend will be a break but I'm working tomorrow morning and afternoon.  Then going house hunting in the late afternoon and early evening.  Then going to a huge party that night.  Then after the party, I'm going to an after hours club with my boyfriend.  So I don't expect to be home until Monday morning anyway.  It will be exhausting!  But fun!!!!

I will have another post for Monday - promise! :)  I have some good ideas - just have to get them typed up!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you writing again...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I feel a little behind. I have some ideas but they aren't all typed out. I'm still working on some more for the upcoming weeks :)

    ReplyDelete