Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February 2011's Best Songs

1. Rihanna - S & M
This song definitely has a great beat!  Rihanna always has unique songs.  They don't always go with what's popular.  And this is another one of those.  I love her voice too!  She is so different, in a positive way!

2. Katy Perry - E.T. ft. Kanye West
Fun song.  I am really into the chorus, that's what struck my interest.  Although the whole song is good - of course!

3. Lucenzo - Vem Dancar Kuduro - ft. Big Ali
Another great dancing song.  I hear it and I just want to get up and dance and have fun!  Woot!  It's one of those songs you juts can't sit still around!  You have to move to it!

4. Lady Gaga - Born This Way
I'm a Lady Gaga fan.  She is crazy, but her songs are always pretty amazing.  This probably isn't my favourite song but it's definitely a good one!

5. Deadmau5 - Sofi Needs A Ladder
Definitely one of my top songs.  I love dancing to this song too!  Deadmau5 always comes out with amazing songs.  He's probably one of my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment