Monday, March 21, 2011

Website: StumbleUpon

This is an awesome site; great to waste time on!  Check it out at:

http://www.stumbleupon.com/

If you sign up, you can choose your interests and basically you get articles on the web related to your interests when you click 'stumble'.  Then you can say what you like and dislike so they will give you more sites that interest you.

One of my interests was cats.  I got so many adorable cat pictures.  I definitely enjoyed that.  Maybe you don't like cats though - but that's okay because you don't have to select cats as your interest!  I also put baking and cooking as an interest.  I got some great recipes.  There are tons of things you can choose depending on your interests.  Gardening, horses, relationships, alcohol, fashion, business - tons of choices!

There is so much information and fun activities and cool pictures on this website and I really love how you can search by your interests instead of getting stuff you don't like.  Once you have been on it for a while, you will start getting things that are really in your area of interest.

It is a lot of fun and a site that I would highly recommend to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment