Monday, October 10, 2011

Birthdays!

Okay, you may have guessed it, but it is my birthday in a couple weeks!  I'm so excited about it!  Everyone always tells me that I won't be as excited about it soon enough.  I don't know though, I am excited every year.  I love a reason to celebrate, I think that's all it is.  Oh, and the attention has to be on me, hah!

Birthdays are fun.  I remember when I was younger, I'd have my classmates over to my house and we'd play games and I'd get lots of presents and we'd have "swamp water" and birthday cake!  Now I will go out with some friends to a party or club or something and then I usually have a "birthday dinner" with my boyfriend and family.  I like that it is another reason to spend time together, right?  And I'm always ridiculously happy on my birthday because, hey, it is my birthday!

What did you do for your last birthday?

4 comments:

  1. Well birthdays are so much fun as an adult cause you get to decide what you want to do! I used to rely on friends and family and my hubby to come up with something. Usually I didn't get anything or a card and that was it. And I'm sorry but with all that we do for everyone everyday as women, we deserve to be pampered. So I just for birthdays and holidays that I want to celebrate, I make the plans. I buy what I really want as a gift. And almost always I am surprised with the day and all that happens! It's like you don't expect anyone to do anything and then when people do, your touched. Now it's always a surprise. I hope your birthday is special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I expect my birthday to be enjoyable ... anyone who gets to spend the day with me should help make it enjoyable!! :) For sure, you should make the plans, you should do what YOU want to do! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your post..when is your birthday..anyway happy birthday to you and hope you will have a blast...:)) You should be excited to celebrate it...^0^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It is the 22nd :)
    I'm super excited!! Aha, six days!

    ReplyDelete