Monday, October 3, 2011

Some People Have Crazy Luck

So there are some people and things just "happen" to them.  I used to lead a super uneventful life.  One of my previous bosses ... things were always happening to her!  I always said to myself ... how does all this happen to her?  Most other people I knew ... "things" didn't happen to them.

What do I mean by things?  Well like ... pipes leaking, car breaking down, winning prizes, old exes coming into their lives, getting picked to go on stage, being scammed ... I don't know, just random things like that!  A combination of good and bad things.  But things that are relatively "big".

I'm pretty sure this has become me now.  Things just keep piling up!  I don't even know where to start anymore.  I can't say much here BUT I got some crazy information today.  It added to an issue that has been going on for a while.  Just more stuff to pile on to it!  Of course, it is very rushed too.  "Gotta be done asap"  Ahh, tell me about it!

Sometimes I think ... oh wouldn't it be nice to have a calm, simple life.  Excitement can be good, for sure.  I love it when it's all good, positive, exciting things.  That's nice!  BUT it never seems to work out.  When life calms down, I'm like "ahhh well isn't this unique" and then the next day something happens again!  There is never a break!

The thing is, it's not necessarily "only good" or "only bad".  There are tons of good things that happen as well as bad things!

Crazy, crazy!

3 comments:

  1. I hear that! It seems like the older I am getting it feels like it's one challenge to the next.... Always waiting in the calm for the storm. However I do cherish the good moments more too! Here's to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true! Plenty of good moments ... in fact, plenty of awesome moments, life seems to get insane! I feel like there will not be many more "calm" parts of life - lol! :)

    ReplyDelete