Monday, September 6, 2010

What Would You Do With Three Wishes?

I have given this quite a bit of thought. Three wishes, well wouldn't that be nice! Okay, I know it's not going to happen, but a girl can dream, can't she?

First, I've put some thought into how to divide these three wishes. Just as a template. I don't want them all of me. That would be selfish! Of course, I don't want them all to be for others because that's far too selfless. So here is how I decided to divide my three wishes. Wish One will be for myself. Wish Two will be for a close friend or family member (or a group of them). Wish Three will be for the world or a group, someone who I don't know. I think that is the perfect division.

I'm thinking about what else I want or need. I could ask for more money, to lose weight, for the hottest boyfriend, to be a pro athlete, so many things I could wish for! I finally came to the conclusion that my wish would be to find a career path that I truly enjoy. That's something that I'm having a tough time figuring out right now. It's hard to do alone so I could use some help. It would be nice if I could just get that over with and continue on my way, learning, and going down that career path.

Let's look at my close friends and family next. They actually have just about everything they could ever want or need. I would wish for money for my family. I would like for my dad to be able to retire. He is working mandatory Saturdays and he just doesn't have time to get out and enjoy life as much anymore. He does not want to be working Saturdays. If I could get enough money for him to retire and enough money for my sister to go go to university, my family would be quite happy. They could do more of the activities that they enjoy.

My third and final wish is for someone that I do not know. There are plenty of groups that I could aim this wish at. My choice is to wish that all children (18 years of age and younger) would have a home. A home, in this case, is defined as a shelter, at least one parent, and regular food and drink.

If you could have three wishes, what you they be? Would you follow this template? Let me hear your wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment