Saturday, January 15, 2011

Back To School!

So this is my last term before I graduate. Wow! I'm only 20 years old, can I really graduate college now? It is hard to believe, really. I have no clue what I'm going to do after this. I mean, I'm obviously going to get a job but where? What will I do? I still don't know.

I know that I want to stay around my boyfriend but, at the same time, we haven't gotten to the point where we think about the distant future together. I can definitely see him there but it is not guaranteed or anything. And we're not *that* serious yet. Nothing is guaranteed. So I don't really have any basis to go on anymore.

I'm kind of freaking out. I'm still not sure if I want to stay in my program and get a job in it. Of course I'm going to graduate in April but I just haven't found what exactly I want to do. I'm really good at it though. I'm the top of my class and I get straight As (except for a business law course!) but it isn't challenging or fun all the time. Some things are fun. But it's rarely challenging.

I'm so confused. What am I doing with my future? I'm back at school, I have three and a half months left. I don't know what to do, I don't know where to go. I want to have something in place for a bit, but I'm just not sure!

3 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Good luck =)
    I know you commented on my posts about the messed up relationship I had with T,...just thought I'd tell you, I just got home from a date with an amazing guy =) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owh,you're graduating?so soon...!So after this what are you planning to do?I feel happy for you...I'm three years away from graduating..>.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I'm very happy for you Karolynn! I'm glad you had such a good date!!! :D

    And yes, I graduate soon! What am I planning to do? Probably just work a bit and then decide exactly what I want to do! Aha I was only in a two year college program, so it wasn't too long. Nothin like university. But I'll see how things go, what opportunities arise after April! :)

    ReplyDelete