Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bruno Mars - Grenade

If you want the lyrics, go here:
http://www.elyrics.net/read/b/bruno-mars-lyrics/grenade-lyrics.html

This song drives me crazy First, this guy is obsessed over the girl. That is never a good sign. Obsession is TERRIBLE!

Second, the girl in this song is obviously not worth his time anyway. She ripped the brakes out of his car? Did she really? Well anyway, how do you love someone after they rip the brakes out of your car? I don't know about you, but I'd be pretty upset. You ruin my car, I don't think we're even going to be friends anymore.

Why is he going through all this pain for her? She is crazy! He is crazy! He is going to live his life never being good enough because this girl makes him feel bad about himself.

I don't think he's a great role model. For anyone. No one (male or female) should be that obsessed over another person. He needs to get a life. That doesn't include this girl. It just sends a bad message to everyone. I hate it when songs do that. They make it seem like it is okay to be obsessive. It isn't. It is weird and creepy.

His first song, Just The Way You Are, was nice. It wasn't creepy. But if it was sung with this song, it could be kind of creepy. That's great that he loves this girl just how she is. But she has to return it, otherwise it gets scary.

All in all, I think that people should think through their lyrics before they sing them. Especially creepy and obsessive songs.

2 comments:

  1. Lol! The first time I heard the song, I liked it..but when I listened to it again, I was like.. "creeper!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah I know! At first it seemed okay. Then I got the lyrics and was like whoa ... :P

    ReplyDelete