Monday, January 3, 2011

December 2010's Best Songs

1. Enrique Iglesias - Tonight


This song has just gone up the charts since it came out. It's ridiculously popular. It's a great song to dance to! It's hard not to enjoy it!


2. Mohombi - Bumpy Ride


Definitely my favourite song. It hasn't become quite as popular as Tonight, but I predict it's getting there! Whenever here it, I just start singing to it. Amazing beat, it's so catchy!


3. Black Eyed Peas - The Time (The Dirty Bit)


The Black Eyed Peas always come out with some great hits. This is one of their many popular, fun songs. The song switches the beat up during it which really keeps you listening.


4. Dragonette and Martin Solveig - Hello


First off, Dragonette is awesome! I love the lyrics of this song. She just wants to say hello, not get involved in everything, just wants to dance. Great lyrics!


5. Yolanda Be Cool and Dcup - We No Speak Americano


Funny lyrics if you can understand them - or if you translate them. But the lyrics aren't what I focus on in this song. The second I hear the song, I just have to jump up and dance! How can you NOT dance to this song? It's soooo catchy and fun!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there Zinn!
    First, this has nothing to do with your post but I wanted to include it here: thank you for visiting my blog and for commenting. I will definitely keep my resolutions up to date. I also want to lose weight, but that's an ongoing thing in my life, not really a resolution.
    Second, great songs! I think my favorite is the Black Eyes Peas one. LOVE them!
    Don't be a stranger =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I just wanted to stop by to say that I really like your blog! :) And I totally agree with the songs you put, but my favorite is The Time, hands down ;)
    Anyways... just came to say congratulations and continue the way you are!
    Follow me? =)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Karolynn - Did you check out my latest blog? It has my goal of a workout routine. We'll see if it works. It is an ongoing thing in my life as well.
    @Belle - thanks! I'm glad you do! I am following your blog as well and have posted some comments for you! Very interesting

    and related to this post...
    The Time seems to be very popular. Not my personal favourite on the list. I can't choose between Tonight, Bumpy Ride, and We No Speak Americano. All amazing (L)

    ReplyDelete